- Development and production of hydrogen power station for electric vehicles.
- Development and production of power station based on fuel cell technology H2BASE.
- Feasibility study on various hydrogen aplications.
- Rebuilding of prototypes of conventional series-produced vehicles into hybrids
- Development and production of hydrogen fuel stations for electric vehicles
- Cooperation on the development of series-production cars
- DEVINN owns and operates a large-scale power unit
- Optical system and additional LED head lights design, prototype creation, testing and approval, series production for Skoda Motorsport
- Optical diffraction grating design with implemented hologram for projection in the cars surroundings
- Car lighting testing for Skoda Auto, our own dual climatic chamber
- Pre-development of car electronics
- Control units development – for example leading of hydrogen fuel cells for electric vehicles
- KODIAQ RS electronics modification for interactive videos display, changing light in the car with an app on a mobile phone, presenting modifications at the Paris Expo
- 60 Ah battery for racing cars design and manufacture
- Electrical cars development and sensor technology for cars
- Racing car engines and engine parameters application
- Development of chassis and aerodynamics for racing cars
- Interior lighting design
- CAD check of series cars
- Design, construction operation of testing device for simulation of the inside and outside area of the car for DEVINN Laboratory
- Design of power stations for e-mobiles
CATIA, Pro… ODIS diagnostics for cars, and other customer applications
Prototype room equipped for modification of prototype cars, Fiber laser, electrotechnical measuring device, climatic chamber, testing looms, vibration stands,…