Why we do what we do?
- We love being a part of automotive technology development
- We enjoy working on innovations and searching for smart solutions
- We have a lot of experience in the field and a team full of ideas
- At the heart of our business is a great team that brings the ideas and visions to life
- We know that if you support the team in what they know and like it pays dividends
- Because if you love what you do success comes naturally
What’s our goal?
We would like to be a part of interesting projects. We want to enjoy working and seeing results in reality. Our goal is not to be biggest in the market but to be known for our great work.
Fantastic team real story
DEVINN’s story started in 2013 when Luboš Hajský sold his shares in a TIER1 automotive manufacturing company. He decided to move from being a technology director within this company to expand into innovation and development. In 2014 he established DEVINN with the current HR Manager Vera.
At the beginning it was really difficult to succeed among the vast number of development suppliers within the market. However, they poured their hearts and souls in the company and they built up a team of extraordinary people, who helped with the company success. This is why we can compete with international corporations that have been established for many year.
- The company was established
- We had 3 employees
- We worked on the first automotive electronics development project for Skoda Auto
- Our team grew bigger
- We got ISO9001 certification
- We were looking for a location in Mlada Boleslav
- We procured a location in Mlada Boleslav
- We opened a new automotive development centre called Hrackarna
- We developed and approved new additional headlights for Skoda Motorsport
- We started manufacturing a series of additional headlights for Skoda Motorsport
- We became an exclusive dealer for automotive lighting testing for Skoda Auto
- We have grown to 60 employees
- We invested 12 mil CZK into our own testing room
- We started cooperating with several research institutes – ŘEZ, Czech technical university in Prague, Technical University in Liberec, Faculty if electrical engineering at Czech Technical University in Prague, university if West Bohemia in Plzen
- We received subsidies for innovation vouchers and had our development results patented
- We became a part of HYTEP – Czech Hydrogen Technology Platform